SEADDER has been founded to carry out the activities of education, research and consulting to ensure lifelong learning, and to support and collaborate with the individuals and institutions working on these subjects. It is a voluntary and non-profit association.
SEADDER consists of members and voluntary personnel, educators, teachers, consultants, special educators for disabled people, doctors, educationists, psychologists, adult educators, ICT specialists, education programmers, vocational trainers, education schedulers, linguists, youth researchers, artists, etc.
OUR VISION: “Education from the cradle to the grave” to ensure that people live actively.
SEADDER is an association that conducts activity in all fields of education. In other words; youth education, training for people with disabilities, vocational training, adult education and female education are within the scope of our work.
Target groups; children, youth, adults, women, families, disabled people, migrants, seniors, etc.
Main activities carried out by the SEADDER
- To render the services of education, research and consulting to ensure lifelong learning,
- To provide individuals and institutions with the consulting services about the choice of profession and vocational training,
- To develop a schedule on youth education, adult education, disabled education and vocational training fields, to collaborate with public and private agencies and institutions in home country and abroad on these subjects.
- To conduct the activities of education, research and consulting for children, young people, women, migrants, people with poor financial status and the groups at social risk,
- To conduct activities to increase the employment, entrepreneurship and innovation of the young people, women and disabled people.
- To carry out the activities of informing, education and research on protecting the natural areas,
- To carry out the activities of informing, education and research on renewable energy and energy efficiency resources,
- To make researches and develop training programs for the people with superior intelligence and the gifted individuals,
- To organize trainings on social entrepreneurship, to conduct the activities of research and development to improve the entrepreneurship skills
- Cultural and artistic activities for youth, women and seniors.
- To organize courses, seminars, conferences and panels, etc.
- To carry out international activities, to conduct projects with the institutions in home country and abroad, and to cooperate with them.